2018 donations will be allocated to the following Non-Profits in Peru:
1. Escuela Winaypaq's outdoor recreational area and kitchen renovations
2. Kusimayo Project: with our 2018 donations they'll feed breakfast to children that suffer over 90% anemia. They also provide school supplies to get the children ready for their daily school and educational activities..
A few years ago I visited my mother's humble village in the High Lands of Peru, for the first time, and realized how lucky we are to have access to clean water, good education or even nutrition, things I took for granted. These kids deserve better so I created a non-profit, 501C(3) tax-exempt organization called "Infinite Possibilities for All" to help raise funds to support our mission.
Project Piruw is our first Project: "We're committed to improving the life of children in Peru by providing education and nutrition to needy children"
2017 Donations success:
1. Let us begin by telling you that the Computer and Internet class we sponsored is a success and students are learning anything from how to turn on the computer to exploring Word Doc. and Google!
2. Also, This same school, Escuela Winaypaq doesn’t have clean water; they even send students with an empty bottle of water home for their refreshments the next day. As sad as this may seem, thanks to one special donor, today Thursday November 2nd we’re drilling water well for them!
3. Last but not least, , Luisa Fernanda on December 2017, traveled with over 400 educational donation toys! They were distributed by Piruw volunteers in the most remote and needy areas of the Andes!
Stay tuned on our progress and events on social media:
Luisa Fernanda Nadarajah
Infinite Possibilities for All Non-Profit - Founder